PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Our aim is to deliver your project on time, to cost and to the highest quality in an efficient manner, with minimal disruptions to your day-to-day life. Between concept and completion, a lot of activity takes place that needs to be tightly managed so that your project runs smoothly and results in a successful outcome.
Some of our responsibilities include:
- Overall project coordination and planning with specific focus on time, cost and performance targets.
- Organising, scheduling and checking deliveries of materials.
- Organising and managing the schedule of work—ensuring the right people are on site in the right order to improve efficiency.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and obtaining quotes for the work.
- Manage tradespeople (builders, specialist kitchen and bathroom fitters, gardeners etc).
- Being on site regularly to oversee and manage tradespeople and make sure they are doing what was in the plan.
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise.